My Favorite Product EVER!
How many of you are like me and hate washing your face before bed because more water ends up on your sleeves than on your face? I could write an 8 page essay on how much this irritates me, and I thought this was something I was always going to suffer and live with.
Over the summer while watching The Today Show on NBC, I noticed a contributor from a magazine showcasing her favorite beauty products, when I spotted one I had to have that would end my "I hate washing my face" days forever! Too bad the episode was deleted and I was never able to find the product. It didn't help that I had no idea what it was called, but I knew if I ever found it, it'd be an answer to my prayers.
Four months later I was asked to review ON THE CUFF, a product that could possibly end this very dilemma of mine. I thought if this works, I am going to share my glee with everyone in the world, as I am sure I'm not the only one with this major pet peeve. As soon as I received the product, I ripped open the package and put it to work; I washed my face while wearing the spongy cuffs, and my mom decided to wash the car with them. Let me tell you, I need to buy stock in these as they are truly AMAZING! The only water my sleeves see these days is when they're in the washer! The puppy thought it might be cute to try and take off with one of them, and he's now up for adoption! ;)
Don't just take my word for it, here's a little background on "ON THE CUFF."
- It was created by entrepreneur, Rana Bauer, "After years of frustration. Every time I would wash my face the water would run down my arms, on to the countertop, then the floor and before I knew it water was everywhere."
- It's budget friendly and made of a unique stretchy material.
- Not just used as a beauty product, wash the car, the dishes and the dog!
- You can find it at On The Cuff . Net and is available nationwide.
- They come in packages of two and four (in teal or white mesh bags).
- Highly RECOMMENDED by Candi of Candace Rose (it must be amazing.) ;)